Welcome back! During the month of January, students will be working on a non fiction report. Rather than traditional report writing, students will be writing an “e-book” instead. We will be using google slides as our tool to present. Please see the slide template below. The project can be on any non fiction topic of their choosing.
Please also see project expectations below. Thanks!
- Finished product should be ABOUT a 16-18 page book, created in Google Slides, that not only includes 4-5 or so “chapters/sub-topics” but also has a glossary, table of contents, work cited, front and back cover, as well as an about the author.
- Font size of text should be at least 20, but no larger.
- Students will use at least one print research material and supplement with reliable internet sources.
- We will spend time in class researching, writing, as well as sharing our work. Students should be able to finish this in class if time is spent wisely.
- This project will be due on Friday, January 29th, 2016
Thanks to Pernille Ripp for creating this project for us! Please see an example project below.